Restaurant franchise for Sale in USA in 2021
In recent years, the restaurant industry has experienced a number of changes and challenges. Yet some brands have remained resilient and are thriving. This is good news for those interested in potentially purchasing a restaurant franchise as the current top restaurant franchise for sale have demonstrated adaptability and innovation when it comes to all aspects business operation. While there is no universal consensus as to which restaurant brands are universally the best choice, top franchise restaurants for sale – including Shawarma Press – all share some key characteristics.
Restaurants for Sale with Cutting-Edge Technology
Many of the most talked-about restaurants franchises for sale are those that have created or adopted some of the newest technology. If you searched “franchises for sale near me,” you might have noticed that some restaurants appear at the top of your search results. That’s just one example of how some of the top food franchises for sale are using technology. Additionally, new restaurant technology has facilitated environments that allow customers to interact with restaurants more easily than ever before. One of the biggest technologies is online ordering and delivery. In recent years, online ordering has become a primary source of revenue for many restaurants, especially quick service restaurants. Based on the following statistics, it’s clear why restaurants that have embraced online ordering have fared better than brands that have not.
- The global online food delivery market is expected to hit $151.5bn in revenue and $1.6bn users in 2021, a 10% jump year-over-year. (Source: American Journal of Transportation)
- 60% of U.S. consumers order delivery or takeout once a week. (Source: Upserve)
- Revenue in the Online Food Delivery segment is projected to reach US$28,486m in 2021. (Source: Statista)
- 34% of consumers spend at least $50 per order when ordering food online. (Source: Upserve)
- Orders placed via smartphone and mobile apps are estimated to account for approximately $38 billion of restaurant revenue (Source: QSR Magazine)
- 20% of consumers say they spend more on off-premise orders compared to a regular dine-in experience. (Source: Upserve)
- The online ordering industry is projected to almost double by 2025, with a cumulative growth rate of 14%. (Source: Forbes)
- Customers who place an online order with a restaurant will visit that restaurant 67% more frequently than those who don’t. (Source: Upserve)
Shawarma Press uses an online ordering software that is both mobile and desktop compatible. Users can visit our website or download our mobile app to place their orders. Users can also add custom messages and special requests through the app. On the business side, it is easy to update menu items and special offerings. The software interfaces directly with our point-of-sale system, automating the entire process.
Another crucial technological partnership that some of the top franchise restaurants for sale have embraced is that of third-party delivery sites or apps, such as GrubHub, UberEats, Postmates and DoorDash. Much like searching for “franchises for sale near me,” these platforms allow users to search for local restaurant offerings near them and then order via the third party’s website or app, which interfaces with the restaurant’s ordering system. Users can filter based on price, distance or cuisine. 30% of customers already order food regularly via these platforms, and exposure continues to grow for restaurants that partner with them. Generally speaking, third-party delivery apps, when used properly, can benefit quick service restaurants as evidenced by the following statistics:
- Working with a third-party delivery service has been found to raise restaurant sales volume by 10 to 20%. (Source: Upserve)
- In 2019, the number of users using online third-party delivery apps was to 1.17 billion. This figure jumped by 25%, reaching 1.46 billion in 2020. In the next three years, the number of people using online food delivery services is set to reach almost two billion globally. (Source: American Journal of Transportation)
- 31% of U.S. consumers say that they use these third-party delivery services at least twice a week. (Source: Upserve)
At Shawarma Press, we are active on the most popular local third-party delivery apps. These partnerships allow us to reach a wider audience, as well as people who may be new to the area and unfamiliar with our brand and offerings.
Both online ordering systems and third-party delivery apps have several added benefits over phone orders. They eliminate any confusion during the ordering process – and they free up time for employees to focus on preparing high-quality menu items and delivering excellent customer service.
The most successful restaurant franchises for sale know that to be extraordinary, they must go beyond the ordinary. Ethnic fusion cuisine has become one of the hottest food trends, especially in the quick service restaurant industry. Ethnic restaurants (Mediterranean fast food franchises, gyro franchises, among others) are in line to be some of the most in-demand restaurants for sale in 2021. At Shawarma Press, we’re proud of our reputation for infusing traditional Mediterranean fare with local flavor, merging cultures to create innovative cuisine that cannot be found anywhere else in our market. We regularly study consumer and market research as well as the input of top chefs to identify in-demand cuisine, and then take this into consideration as we craft our new menu items.
Restaurants with Excellent Customer Service
All of the technology and menu items in the world can’t compete with what many customers value most in a restaurant experience – customer service. Statistics show that 96 percent of consumers across the globe say that customer service plays a critical factor in choosing a brand they’ll be loyal to. As a service-oriented industry, understanding your customers and capitalizing on their preferences will allow you to provide top-of-the-line service. The top restaurant franchises for sale also know the importance of responding to customers in a timely and prompt manner. At Shawarma Press, we prioritize our guest experience above all else.
Why Franchises are Some of the Top Restaurants for Sale
There are numerous factors to consider when investing in a restaurant for sale. Experienced franchisors offer advantages over traditional independent restauranteurs. A quality franchise business model and solid IT infrastructure are some of the trademarks of the top food franchises for sale, including Shawarma Press. Our comprehensive franchise support system offers everything you need to establish your own Shawarma Press restaurant. Contact us today for more information on our current franchise offerings.
Check our Latest posts
ARLINGTON, Texas. Fastcasual.com – Shawarma Press has opened its second of seven locations planned within Walmart stores.
Learn how Shawarma Press Franchise is offering an authentic fast casual mediterranean food franchise inside Walmart’s curated food service.
Additional restaurants planned at Texas Walmarts include locations in Plano, Georgetown, Lufkin, Temple and Wichita Falls.
Go to: fastcasual.comRead More
Shawarma Press, the restaurant franchise specializing in authentic Mediterranean cuisine, has a Mansfield location in the works for 2022.
The Mansfield restaurant will offer dine-in and pick-up, but perhaps its most unique feature is is that it will be using robots for service. Let’s learn more.
Read More: whatnowdfw.comRead More