5 Ways a Shawarma Restaurant for Sale Could be Right for You
Taking an investment in a Shawarma restaurant for sale could be a good business opportunity.
1. The Future of the Restaurant Industry Looks Optimistic
One of the first considerations when looking at a Shawarma restaurant for sale is the overall restaurant industry.
According to the National Restaurant Association, the Texas restaurant industry was worth a huge $66 billion in 2018. Texas restaurants employ 10% of all the state’s workers, a figure set to rise to 15.2% by 2029.
Across the nation, the National Restaurant Association predicts the restaurant industry will be worth $1.2 trillion by 2030, and Texas is one of the states leading that growth.
The Texas restaurant industry is projected to expand by more than 17% by 2030, as it enjoys an anticipated population growth of over 14%.
Four of the nation’s fastest-growing cities are located in Texas, with San Antonio and Fort Worth in second and third place. That could mean an increased opportunity for an investment in a Shawarma restaurant for sale in Texas.
2. New Opportunities when buying a Shawarma Restaurant for Sale
- Travel and tourism provide a huge boost to the Texan economy. The state welcomed 72.5 million visitors in 2018, who contributed $80.2 billion to the local economy.
- Texas hosts several major food festivals each year, attracting visitors who love nothing more than looking for new culinary experiences.
- The local population of Texas could also present a dynamic market for an investor looking for a Shawarma business for sale. As well as several of the fastest-growing cities in the nation, Texas is also home to some of the largest, including Houston (pop. 2.3 million), San Antonio (pop. 1.5 million), and Dallas (pop. 1.3 million).
- It isn’t just Texas’s growing population that could appeal to entrepreneurs looking for a Shawarma restaurant for sale. The influx is led by a millennial migration to the Lone Star State, and in 2020, Texas enjoyed the highest net migration of millennials of any state. That’s good news for the restaurant industry because millennials patronize restaurants more frequently than other generations. A survey by Bankrate found that 54% of millennials dine out three times per week.
More studies have learned that millennials prefer international flavors and ethnic cuisines. One study found that 52% of millennials are more likely to try a new restaurant if it offers new flavors, and 48% will spend more on authentic ethnic food. When Shawarma Press introduced the first shawarma restaurant to the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, we found a market hungry for the taste of traditional Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine!
3. Americans Are Discovering Mediterranean Cuisine
Americans are embracing ethnic foods at an increasing rate, and in 2020, U.S. News ranked the Mediterranean diet the best overall choice for its healthy ingredients and plant-based options. That’s just the kind of food that Shawarma Press serves, and another reason for entrepreneurs to consider our Shawarma stores for sale.
In addition, the National Restaurant Association’s 2021 Food Trends report showed that the best-selling items for quick service restaurants this year are subs, sandwiches, and wraps — just like shawarma! That means it could be a great time to get involved with a Shawarma restaurant for sale.
Texas is already known for its love of ethnic and fusion foods. Tex-Mex, the Texan version of traditional Mexican cuisine, is a national favorite. At Shawarma Press, we paid homage to the local culinary scene of Texas with our Tex-Mex Press™ Shawarma, uniting the unique Middle Eastern shawarma with unmistakable Tex-Mex flavors for an exciting new dining experience.
As pioneers in bringing shawarma to new parts of Texas, Shawarma Press could be in a strong position to take advantage of an emerging market. By combining familiar favorites with our new and innovative menu — based on the traditional family recipes of our founder and CEO Sawsan Abublan — Shawarma Press is helping to introduce America to Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine, one Shawarma restaurant for sale at a time!
4. Texas Supports the Local Restaurant Industry
Texas loves entrepreneurs! The Texas Legislature recently approved a $180 million grant program to support local hospitality and tourism businesses, including Texas restaurants. The move was welcomed by the Texas Restaurant Association, which advocates on behalf of its members.
In fact, WalletHub ranked Texas the top state to start a new business in 2021, noting that Texas had one of the top five highest total spendings on incentives for new ventures. Restaurant supply business KaTom agrees. Texas’s high disposable income, growing population, and low restaurant density make the Lone Star State a great place to consider investing in a Shawarma restaurant for sale.
5. Shawarma Press Restaurants are Led by an Amazing Team!
If you’re thinking about an investment in a shawarma restaurant, consider the opportunity from Shawarma Press. Our franchisees get to join a dynamic team that has already spent years developing their concept. As one of the first establishments to introduce shawarma to the DFW area, we’ve learned a thing or two along the way!
Shawarma Press was founded to satisfy CEO Sawsan’s craving for the fast-casual Mediterranean food she loved, and she’s sharing that love across Texas and beyond. Shawarma Press represents a low-cost franchise opportunity in an emerging culinary niche, working with an experienced team and established business model.
New franchisees are given access to our comprehensive training program, working with our leadership team to help you open your own Shawarma Press location. We believe in giving back, both by supporting our franchisees, and by contributing to local charities. Through these initiatives, we believe that Shawarma Press can make a difference.
If you think franchising with Shawarma Press is the right choice for you, contact us today to learn more.
Check our Latest posts
ARLINGTON, Texas. Fastcasual.com – Shawarma Press has opened its second of seven locations planned within Walmart stores.
Learn how Shawarma Press Franchise is offering an authentic fast casual mediterranean food franchise inside Walmart’s curated food service.
Additional restaurants planned at Texas Walmarts include locations in Plano, Georgetown, Lufkin, Temple and Wichita Falls.
Go to: fastcasual.comRead More
Shawarma Press, the restaurant franchise specializing in authentic Mediterranean cuisine, has a Mansfield location in the works for 2022.
The Mansfield restaurant will offer dine-in and pick-up, but perhaps its most unique feature is is that it will be using robots for service. Let’s learn more.
Read More: whatnowdfw.comRead More