Franchising is not for everyone. It takes a unique mix of business acumen, motivation, capital, and a commitment to succeed. The varied opportunities available in franchising are drawing people from all walks of life, from former corporate professionals to young adults. It all depends on how passionate you are about being your own boss, following a proven system, and having the drive and work ethics to help you succeed.
Fast food businesses in particular greatly benefit from their association with the brand name and products of the franchisor since it’s already a functioning business system. So a franchisee can set up into this system with less risk than an entrepreneur who needs to invest heavily in order to set up a profitable business model.
Generally speaking, the success rate for franchise-owned business is better that the success rate for many independent businesses, but unfortunately there is no formula to guarantee success. The same applies to the profits generated. You can find in Item 19 of the Franchise Disclosure Document the typical franchise earnings. Typically the margins you make are a reflection of your ability to properly run your business.
Here are some questions you need to ask to help you make your decision:
- What is the initial investment? How much cash will you need to put down?
- How much money do you have to invest?
- Will you invest by yourself, or with partners?
- Will you need financing and where should you obtain it?
- Do you have a good credit rating?
- Do you have savings or additional income to support you upon starting your franchise?
Our franchise does not offer financing, however we encourage our franchisees who seek financing to consider friends, family, investors, the Small Business Administration (SBA) and your local bank as options. Always seek the advice of a financial advisor before making any financial decisions.
An emerging brand that has been praised for its superior quality, authentic, and innovative flavors.
- A market that is wide open for new, fresh, and healthy food in a fast pace environment.
- A Supportive and knowledgeable leadership in shawarma franchise that will provide you with guidance and training before, during, and after your grand opening.
- Detailed training in the classroom and on the job to ensure a smooth operation.
- Access to designated vendors who will provide you with the best possible prices on everything you need.
- Flexible floor plans 1,500-2,500 sf for traditional locations in addition to smaller non-traditional options for food courts and food halls.
- A wide investment bracket that will help you find you budget range.
Shawarma Press® started with a dream driven by the craving for authentic Mediterranean fast food, a concept that is still new to Texas.
The idea was to open a restaurant with a menu that bursts with fresh and healthy flavors in a contemporary atmosphere.
We diversified our menu by offering both authentic and fusion recipes that are sure to please every palate. We have made our recipes in an easy to learn and deliver format that will help our franchisees run a smooth operation.
We worked hard on establishing our business and created a training program and operations manual that will ease our franchisees’ transition to becoming owner/operators. While it is preferred to have some restaurant background, our training program will help our franchisees run a Shawarma Press® even if they don’t not have restaurant experience, and we will support them every step of the way.
The initial investment for starting a franchise can vary depending on the location and size of the space. Item 5 of the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) lists the initial franchise fees, and Item 7 details additional start-up costs such as real estate, equipment, licenses, etc.
Aside from the initial start-up costs, franchisees need enough operating capital for the first several months until the business breaks even.
Item 6 in the FDD will detail all the related fees
We are an emerging franchise with one open location in Irving, Texas and 2 upcoming locations.
We provide a comprehensive training program that is broken into several parts. You will work with our existing team and members of leadership both virtually and in our corporate location. Closer to opening your own Shawarma Press, we will have support in your store as you prepare your staff for grand opening.
Shawarma is a popular fast food in the Mediterranean region like Germany, Turkey, Jordan, Syria, and Dubai . It’s made of thinly sliced chicken or beef, marinated, then hand stacked on a pit like a tower, and shaped as a cone. This cone will rotate slowly in front of an upright grill until golden, shaved into thin slices, and incorporated into wraps or bowls with special toppings and sauces.