Fast Casual Restaurant Franchise Opportunities for 2023
Become part of the fast-growing $256 billion Fast Casual restaurants Franchise industry as the newest Shawarma Press® franchisee. The traditionally inspired yet modern Mediterranean flavors of Shawarma Press have already turned countless Texans into enthusiastic fans.
Couple the irresistible Shawarma Press menu with an especially well-rounded franchise package and you’ll see why this Mediterranean fast-casual restaurant is attracting so much attention from investors. Read on to learn more about why it is one of the most interesting Fast Casual Restaurants opportunities to be found anywhere.
The Shawarma Press Story
The husband-and-wife founders of Shawarma Press are natives of Jordan, a country with a vibrant, exciting culinary culture. After moving to the Dallas-Fort Worth area over 20 years ago, they were pleased to see the growing number of Texans enjoying Mediterranean dishes at local restaurants focusing on buffet and cafeteria-style service. At the same time, the couple realized that food shops serving shawarma were nowhere to be seen in the area, so they realized that there was a real gap in the local market.
The first Shawarma Press opened to rave reviews from outlets like the Dallas Observer and hungry customers, too. With a unique approach to Mediterranean food, Shawarma Press features something everyone will love.
Purists, for example, enjoy traditional, simple, shawarma wraps served on flatbread filled with chicken or beef that had been marinated, stacked, then slowly cooked on vertical rotisserie spits, adding toppings like authentic pickles, tomatoes, and homemade sauces always make these handheld meals delightful.
More adventurous diners appreciate the fusion-infused side of the Shawarma Press menu. One best-seller at the original Shawarma Press in Las Colinas, for instance, combines shawarma meats with Tex-Mex favorites like bell peppers, onions, shredded cheese, and a homemade Tex-Mex sauce.
Shawarma meat also found its way atop many other menu items like the famous rice bowl, hummus bowl, and shawarma fries, just to mention a few.
Every item on the Shawarma Press menu emphasizes the freshness and healthfulness that today’s Fast Casual diners demand. At the same time, bold Mediterranean flavors ensure that every meal is deliciously memorable.
By focusing on quality and authenticity, on the one hand, and innovative new flavor combinations, on the other, the first Shawarma Press became one of the best-received new Dallas-Fort Worth restaurants of recent years. With the nation’s appetite for Mediterranean food intensifying every year, the Shawarma Press franchise program is perfectly positioned for growth.
An Outstanding Franchise Opportunity
The authentic and Mediterranean-inspired dishes that make up the Shawarma Press menu are undeniably appealing, and they are health-focused, as well. That is a great recipe for franchisee growth, but Shawarma Press has far more to offer. Some of the many reasons to become a Shawarma Press franchise owner include:
- Wide investment bracket — Some Fast casual franchises require owners to commit a set, inflexible amount of investment. Shawarma Press is a lot more accommodating, with the all-in price for a brand-new franchise ranging from about $245,000 to $610,000. That makes Shawarma Press accessible to a wider range of potential owners, and it also means being able to tailor investment levels to best suit a local market.
- Multiple floor plans — One of the reasons Shawarma Press features such a broad investment bracket for franchisees is that the program has been designed around a number of flexible floor plans. Traditional locations can cover anywhere from 1,500 to 2,500 square feet, the leeway that can easily open up interesting options. Shawarma Press franchisees are also free to set up smaller shops in places like food courts and halls.
- Comprehensive classroom training — Entrepreneurs, as well as veteran restaurateurs, are welcomed Shawarma Press franchisees. The Shawarma Press classroom training program is comprehensive and designed to accommodate every level of experience.
- A supportive, committed management team — Many franchise companies are led by executives who keep mostly to the C-suite. At Shawarma Press, our experienced, knowledgeable, hands-on leadership team is committed to the growth of every franchisee. As a Shawarma Press franchise owner, you will receive lots of informed, helpful advice and support before, during, and after your restaurant’s opening.
- Valuable vendor relationships — You’ll never need to wonder where to acquire inventory when you become a Shawarma Press franchisee. Our leadership team has already negotiated agreements with vendors who will supply everything you need at the lowest possible prices.
- Fine-tuned marketing — Shawarma Press franchisees never need to worry about getting lost in the shuffle. All of our franchisees gain access to sophisticated, results-focused marketing strategies and assets that make it easy to get the word out. While the Shawarma Press brand is still young, a great deal of thought has been put into how best to develop it. That means you will enjoy increasing growth with your own marketing efforts as the awareness builds in the future.
- Unmatched potential — Americans’ taste for Mediterranean food has been amply established. As the founders of Shawarma Press saw, though, restaurants that focus on the Mediterranean staple of shawarma wraps are still few and far between. Therefore, when you open a Shawarma Press franchise, you will be sure to leverage consumers’ love of Mediterranean food while also offering something truly unique and exciting.
- Growth in Texas — Many regard Texans as some of the proudest and most traditional Americans of all. While barbecue will always have a place in the heart of every Texan, Mediterranean food as served by Shawarma Press is an established favorite, as well. The first Shawarma Press location opened in Irving’s Las Colinas neighborhood, and the company is based there today.
- Positive, community-engaged outlook — While part of the appeal of Mediterranean food is that it is something fresh and different, Shawarma Press has strong roots in Texas, too. Shawarma Press donates generously to worthy nonprofits and gives back to the community in other significant ways. The positivity customers feel when they enter a Shawarma Press restaurant is part of the company’s corporate DNA. Franchisees are encouraged to contribute to charity through the operation of their Shawarma Press location. Become a Shawarma Press franchisee and you’ll be proud of being part of a growing organization that makes a positive impact in many ways.
These benefits combine with Shawarma Press’s fresh, delicious, healthful food to form a franchise package that no other company can match. The Shawarma Press franchise program is still young, but all the pieces are in place for an outstanding future.
Many Ways to Generate Even More Revenue
Shawarma Press features everything needed to open a great restaurant in any market. Franchisees are also free to go beyond the basics of successful Fast casual business operations to boost their revenues in a number of supplementary ways. Some of the options include making use of:
- Additional daypart options — The lunch and dinner hours are key to the success of Fast casual establishments. Shawarma Press franchisees have menu options that appeal to the masses in any local market to ensure owners can capture business during the busiest hours of operation. In addition, Shawarma Press franchisees feel a sense of community through private catering services and/or food truck options. The Shawarma Press model is sure to accommodate the schedules of owners, employees, and hungry food lovers everywhere.
- Delivery — The craveable nature of the entire Shawarma Press menu makes it a great fit for delivery. Lunch deliveries to local businesses can boost a franchise’s revenues significantly. Families that love Mediterranean food often enjoy nothing more than gathering around a dinnertime order from Shawarma Press.
- Food Truck — Available to qualified owners with franchisor approval, franchisees have the opportunity to go mobile with their own food truck. This can be a great way to get more customers in different areas
- Catering — Mediterranean food is a natural choice for catering, and the Shawarma Press approach is even more so. The original Shawarma Press developed a thriving catering business by offering irresistible options like trays full of Mediterranean appetizers and shawarma wraps. Franchisees will find plenty of support for focusing as much as they would like on building their own catering programs.
- Online ordering — Many diners today prefer to order online instead of picking up the phone. The Shawarma Press franchise menu supports online ordering perfectly and makes every order easy. Franchisees can easily enable online orders for individual and catering orders, making things even simpler for customers.
The same built-in flexibility that gives Shawarma Press such a wide investment bracket extends to revenue generation opportunities. The core Shawarma Press franchise product is one of the most compelling in the Fast Casual business, and franchisees have plenty of options if they wish to build upon it to generate even more revenue.
Contact Us Now to Learn About Becoming a Shawarma Press Franchise Owner
There are other Fast Casual franchises, but none that have nearly as much to offer to entrepreneurs as Shawarma Press. Americans love fresh, healthful Mediterranean food, and Shawarma Press puts a distinctive spin on the formula with its wraps and innovative recipes.
Opening a Shawarma Press restaurant means having access to plenty of demand. The highly developed, deeply supportive Shawarma Press franchise program makes growth even easier to achieve.
Contact us now by calling 877-748-5769 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can open your own Shawarma Press restaurant. Get on board today with one of the freshest, most exciting Fast Casual concepts around.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Many states have regulations above and beyond the federal requirements for franchising. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state(s).
Check our Latest posts
Shawarma Press Carves Out a Niche in Health and Fitness With Nutritious Mediterranean Fare for Fast Casual Dining
Menu items align with #1 ranked Mediterranean Diet and Attract Health-Conscious Consumers, Fitness Enthusiasts, and Athletes Irving, TX (RestaurantNews.com) Changing Perceptions in Fast Casual Dining Franchises Most healthcare professionals and dieticians agree that consuming takeout, fast food, or fast casual menu items on a daily basis would be detrimental to your health. However, Shawarma Press, the…Read More
Shawarma Press Continues Steady Growth And Expansion With Two Attractive Business Models For Franchisees
Shawarma Press®, the nation’s first authentic Shawarma Franchise, was founded in 2016 by Sawsan Abublan and Dr. Ehap Sabri in Irving, Texas. Known for its healthy, made-from-scratch Mediterranean fare such as delicious Shawarmas, “world-famous” hummus, falafel, soup, salads, and wraps, Shawarma Press quickly endeared itself to customers in Texas before, during, and after the pandemic.…Read More
Shawarma Press Wins a Silver Stevie!
Shawarma Press 2023 American Business Awards The following are all judges’ comments on this entry. We have not edited or curated the comments in any way: Judge’s Comments: A very solid nomination. There is no doubt this food flavors are catching on around the US where it brings many flavors from around the world. Hopefully,…Read More